Do you suffer with chronic or reoccurring sinus infections? If you do-I know how you feel. Really. I have had the same problem for as long as I can remember.
Even when I was A little kid my head hurt all the time-But I didn’t really know why until I went swimming at a friends house.
All of us kids were trying to collect quarters my friends dad was throwing into the pool for us-kind of a game. But I couldn’t play. I couldn’t dive to the bottom of the pool without a crushing pain in my forehead.
My friends dad noticed the look on my face and as he handed me a couple of quarters he said. You will never be a scuba diver kid – you have bad sinus problems.
I had already started to plan my life around my sinus symptoms! And Mom was regularly taking me to the doctor for drugs (antibiotics) and advice. But back then nobody really knew anything about sinus infections or sinusitis. The sinus (ear nose & throat) doctor told my mom I would “grow out of it” for almost 20 years!
We know a little more now so lets take a look at:
- What are the primary causes of your sinus infection misery.
- Why the plan of treatment (antibiotics) most folks follow will never fix the problem-I will give you a hint… You have to treat the problem.
- Why your sinus infection and it’s symptoms keep coming back when you have probably taken enough antibiotics to kill anthrax!
Here we go!
According to the good folks over at The Mayo Clinic the primary cause of 95+ percent of all sinus infections is fungal. That’s right, fungal. You know- like yeast, mold, athletes foot, jock itch etc.
If you think about it makes perfect sense. Your sinuses stay dark, moist and warm-the perfect environment to grow mold. There is a fungus amongst us and it lives in your head! Here is what’s happening: You are carrying a fungal infection all the time and it KEEPS your inner sinus passages irritated. So-you are much more likely to get sick than folks who have healthy “fungus free” sinus passages.
Antibiotics-Why they are part of the problem:
- Because the antibiotics are not treating the problem! The problem is the fungal infection-The other infections (the ones you keep treating with antibiotics) you keep getting are really just symptoms (or side effects) of the fungal sinus infection you live with all the time.
- And to make matters worse, the antibiotic medication you keep taking is killing your bodies natural defense-the good bacteria. And it’s the good bacteria that keeps the bad bacteria from taking over.
- You (95+ percent chance) have a fungal infection in your sinuses.
- The antibiotics are actually making it worse.
- It keeps coming back because antibiotics don’t kill fungus-they kill bacteria. Good and bad bacteria. And when you kill good bacteria-anything thats ready can jump in there and set up shop!
- You need to find a way to put your body back in balance so you can get off the sinus infection merry-go-round!
Here is what I recommend:
- Find a good natural program to put your body back in a position to take care of itself by beating back the fungal infection that is the true cause of your sickness.
- Follow that good natural program even when you feel fine-so you don’t find yourself here again.
If You want to check out the program that helped me here is the link: http://www.TheSinusInfectionCure.com
I would really like to hear your comments!