The number and prevalence of skin disorders have reached an all time high. The good news is that the number of dermatologists together with the level of research has been proportional to the increase in such conditions. I mean, even though such skin conditions are increasing in number, you will never lack a solution for your problems as skin care specialists are available for you whenever you need them and wherever you are. Some of the most common skin disorders include rosacea and acne. Though there are times when the over the counter drugs can help handle these conditions, proper medical attention is the surest solution for the conditions. This is where dermatologists come in.
This happens to be a multi-factorial skin condition which is more prevalent within the teenagers and adolescents. It is also common in the adults. Statistics estimate that out of every four teenagers, three of them have a certain form of acne. This causes scarring together with emotional distress to many. Pimples, cysts, white-heads together with black-heads are also characterized with the condition.
What about Rosacea?
This is a chronic skin condition that is suffered by a considerably large population though not as prevalent as acne. Predominant on the facial area, some other areas such as the eye can also be affected. The characteristics of this condition include:
· Pimples or rather inflammatory bumps that looks very similar to those of acne
· Flushing together with redness around the facial area
· The facial blood vessels become visibly red.
The Skin Specialist: The Best Acne and Rosacea Solution
Visiting a dermatologist will enable you to receive just the best rosacea and acne treatment. The expertise in dermatology that skin care specialists boast of translates into the best quality care. Treatment and management of these skin conditions.
Aesthetic Skin Care Treatment
There are a number of procedures that have proven effective in the treatment of these skin conditions. As per one’s personal needs, any of the procedures below can be used on a patient. These include:
· Hormone medication which may be as a result of birth control pills
· Oral Anti-inflammatory together with antibiotics
· Topical Retinoid together with Antibiotics
· Over-the-counter Cosmeceuticals, Retinoid together with Hydroxyl Acids
· Laser treatments which is an essential non invasive solution for acne scars together with active acne
· Chemical peels
· Isotretinoin: a more effective solution for the severe cases and
· Photodynamic therapy.
Dermatologists will identify the exact condition and type of the disorder you suffer from. Cleansing follows, after which treatment together with balancing of one’s skin hydration. Lastly, you will be advised on how to prevent the recurrence of the condition.
Source by Japheth Albert Kagolla